Nest of Phantoms
Hello and Welcome to
Nest of Phantoms
Family, Allies and Friends Communication Base!

Please use your character name
as USERNAME when registering

Thank You for visiting our home.
Creative Tera's Picture - extended dead line Nop_lo10
Hola y Bienvenidos a La Base de Comunicación de Familia, Aliados y Amigos!

Nest of Phantoms

Por favor use su nombre de personaje
como su NOMBRE DE USUARIO al registrarse

Gracias por visitar nuestro hogar.
RAWR!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nest of Phantoms
Hello and Welcome to
Nest of Phantoms
Family, Allies and Friends Communication Base!

Please use your character name
as USERNAME when registering

Thank You for visiting our home.
Hola y Bienvenidos a La Base de Comunicación de Familia, Aliados y Amigos!

Nest of Phantoms

Por favor use su nombre de personaje
como su NOMBRE DE USUARIO al registrarse

Gracias por visitar nuestro hogar.
RAWR!!!
Nest of Phantoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nest of Phantoms

A place to share your thoughts about Tera

Welcome! And feel free to RAWR!!! YES! We finally have our own forum!! Be respectful and enjoy. This is a home to us all, RAWR!!!

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Creative Tera's Picture - extended dead line
Creative Tera's Picture - extended dead line EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 9:48 pm by Avelynsoul

» Easiest way to upload your pics
Creative Tera's Picture - extended dead line EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 11:29 pm by Saiiu

» Night of the Mandragora Throwback :)
Creative Tera's Picture - extended dead line EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 12:33 am by Avelynsoul

» First Photo Op
Creative Tera's Picture - extended dead line EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 3:19 am by Aelin

» Let's Make Tera Great Again
Creative Tera's Picture - extended dead line EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 4:35 pm by Ketria

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 10 on Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:16 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Creative Tera's Picture - extended dead line

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Avelynsoul

Avelynsoul
Administrator

*edited* 11.21.2016

Due to technical difficulties with the forum and some members unable to post images, I am extending this contest till the end of 11/28/16.

Since I am giving more time, the winners will now receive 100 t10 feed.

Please use the "Host an Image" icon if you do not have a place to upload your image to. The option is three icons to the left of the YouTube icon.

If you need further assistance, please contact me or SAIIU.

Thank you for your patient as we explore all the issues with the forum.

----------------------------

Welcome to our first Tera's Guild Contest. The winner of this week's contest will receive 100 t10 feedstocks. If you are working with a partner, you both will receive 100 t10 feedstocks.

To enter, please attach a creative photo taken in Tera during the contest week.

The photo will be judged on originality and difficulty of shot.

To clear UI for photo, click CTRL Z and PRNTSCREEN to capture. You can see where Tera took the photo in the general message after taking the photo. Most of the time Tera creates a Tera Screen shot folder inside your computer's picture folder.

Good luck to all

Rules:

1. You can choose your partner to work with.

2. You are allow a max of 5 creative pictures.

3. All pictures must be posted before 12:00AM PST on 11-29-16.

Last edited by Avelynsoul on Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Extending deadline)

Saiiu

Saiiu
Administrator

Very excited about our first contest!

I have a few questions just to be clear on the task.

So do we pick our own partner or will you assign the partners?

How many Pictures will we be allowed to post?

When is the deadline to post the pictures?

https://nest-of-phantoms.board-directory.net

Avelynsoul

Avelynsoul
Administrator

@Saiiu: I re-edit the contest post to reflect your questions. Thank you for asking.

Saiiu

Saiiu
Administrator

Awesome! thank you so much!

Now lets get to getting our creativity on!

Altianna

Altianna
Phantom

The photo has to be taken during this week?

Saiiu

Saiiu
Administrator

Yes, fresh new pics.

7Creative Tera's Picture - extended dead line Empty :D Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:03 am

Aelin

Aelin
Phantom

"My, what an interesting looking fruit..."

Creative Tera's Picture - extended dead line TERA_Screen_Shot_20161119_000107

"Hold still so I can pick you!"

Creative Tera's Picture - extended dead line TERA_Screen_Shot_20161118_235829

In case you were wondering, Banyakas of Ghilliglade does NOT produce tasty fruit.

Khae

Khae
Phantom

A slayer's life is hard. Handling that enormous sword is no easy task, we must focus our body and mind to make each swing count. That requires training and so we travel around the world facing all kinds of enemies to test ourselves. That day, however, was far from what a normal day of training would be.
   After finding a proper beast to put my skills to test, i charged into it, sword ready in hand. "A quick and clean strike and this should be over" i thought. 

Things didn't work out that way.

Creative Tera's Picture - extended dead line 111

As i prepared myself to apply the killing blow, foolish thoughts about past events crossed my mind and i lost my focus. Every warrior knows that hesitation in battle can cost your life. That was what almost happened as the beast stabbed me with one of its tusks.

Creative Tera's Picture - extended dead line 211

As my life passed before my eyes and i became ready to embrace death, something happened. After a flash of light i found myself standing in a wheat field, oddly located in an arid region. The breeze gently touched my face and when i turned around, i was blinded for a few moments by the brightest light i had ever seen. The light slowly started to fade as an overwhelming presence made it's way out of it.

Creative Tera's Picture - extended dead line 311

Flying across the sky was a massive creature, emanating a divine aura. As i felt that terrifying yet warm power flowing through me, making me stronger, i couldn't help falling on my knees before it. 

Creative Tera's Picture - extended dead line 411

The creature went on it's way, flying away in the distance, leaving me stunned. Suddenly another flash of light brought me back to the battlefield, where i woke up soaked in my own blood yet with no wound to be found. At first i was confused, but then i figured that the creature's power granted me a second chance.
   The beast thought me dead and lost interest in me, lowering it's guard and allowing me to finish it with my new strenght.

Creative Tera's Picture - extended dead line 511

What, at the start, was supposed to be a regular day of training ended up being one of the most interesting experiences of my life. Through my journey i found myself in taverns speaking with other warriors about it and discovered i wasn't the only one lucky enough to meet that creature. Similar experiences were related and some would even call it by a name. 
   Why the "Skywhale" chose me, i don't know. What i do know is that, since then, i started to believe in the influence of this being in our realm.

9Creative Tera's Picture - extended dead line Empty Bunny's post contest submission Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:53 pm

Avelynsoul

Avelynsoul
Administrator

Bunny's visit to Lilith's Keep. (Hunny.Bunny submission)

One bored bunny couldn't find something to do.
Creative Tera's Picture - extended dead line Stuck11

She decided to leave the confined space of Velika and head toward the open roads.

Creative Tera's Picture - extended dead line Brave_11

She came upon the hauntingly beautiful ruinous manner known as Lilith's Keep.

Creative Tera's Picture - extended dead line Approa11

Where she met a lot of new friends and had many more great adventures.

Creative Tera's Picture - extended dead line Meetin11

10Creative Tera's Picture - extended dead line Empty Wonderful submissions Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:03 pm

Avelynsoul

Avelynsoul
Administrator

All the submissions are wonderful.  Since we only had 3 submissions, I would like to reward all our participants with prizes.

First Prize will be the 100 t10 feed.

Runner ups will receive 50 t10 feeds each.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I will choose the winner after consulting with our judges.  Please leave constructive comments to help determine winners.

11Creative Tera's Picture - extended dead line Empty The Contest Winner Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:48 pm

Avelynsoul

Avelynsoul
Administrator

The Winner of the Contest

Choosing a winner was difficult. Aelin's images were humorous. Khae's images were inspirational. Bunny's images were epic. In the end, the judges decide the winner of the creative contest is Khae.

We felt Khae's images were impressive because of the difficulty of fighting BAMs and aiming a camera. I applaud his creativity and inspirational story.

Thank you everyone for participating. There will be other contests coming soon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum